SPRING 2020 STUDENT SURVEY: DUSTIN M. PRICE, TEACHING PERFORMANCE
NOTE: THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL BHSU FORM, THIS IS FOR MY OWN PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT, IT IS COMPLETELY ANONYMOUS. PLEASE FILL OUT THE QUESTIONNAIRE BELOW, ONCE FINISHED SELECT THE SUBMIT BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM. THEN TO RECEIVE THE 2 POINTS OF EXTRA CREDIT EMAIL ME WHAT ANIMAL WAS ON THE SUBMISSION PAGE.
1. Do you feel that the course was worth your time and money, was it made clear why the course was important to your education and degree - why or why not?
2. Did you find the projects engaging, were projects challenging, or not challenging enough, did I have high but achievable standards - why or why not?
3. Did you find the classroom environment respectful and supportive? Did you feel I respected you and other students? Did you feel I was genuinely interested in your success both in and out of the classroom - why or why not?
4. Did you feel that I was well organized and clear in my delivery of content and expectations, do you think my grading methods are clear - why or why not?
5. Did I inspire curiosity and make you want to learn more about the subject material, do you feel like a better artist and/or student now - why or why not?
6. Did you feel that I effectively helped you learn the course objectives, did I give helpful feedback, did I lead critiques well - why or why not?
7. What was your favorite project, or part of the class? What went well in your opinion? Did something you made, or that you learned about yourself surprise you?
8. What was your least favorite part of the class? What do you wish was different about the way I teach? What is your honest opinion of my teaching abilities?
9. Did you find my level of professionalism appropriate to the course material, classroom environment, and lectures - why or why not?
10. What would you rate this class as out of 10? Is there anything I have not covered with these questions that you would like to let me know?